...the point of no return...

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Kasar Mie La Gaji.....

but i'm not! In fact I am raring to do more! (in case you're wondering, the title translates into "the earth is tired")

Putting a piece of music together! Coaxing my charges in translating musical notations into sounds and voices. Guiding them in making sense of the music. Engaging them in performing the art of transmitting meaningful messages, ideas or feelings through the unification of their voices. Working with my choir that is what I'm all geared and fired up for more.

Not the kind of mundance, run-of-the-mill sort of work my previous post lamented about.

I am feeling more and more at home with this choir. Increased involvement with the running of the choir and more interaction with the kids have made me even more determined to give them the best I could offer.

Cheers!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEM kids?..i tot we were teens.

6:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kasar rocks!!!=D

9:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*KASARMIELAGAJI!*

11:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home