...the point of no return...

Thursday, August 04, 2005

NIE first week!

Busy week and busy weeks ahead! This course exceeded my expectations and is turning out to be pretty demanding! I am still in the mood of doing my best for this course..so we'll see how long this last eh?!? haha!

Befriended a bunch of really nice people and I'm really glad that these are people who would be involved in moulding the future of Singapore!

Ok will blog in depth when I can find more time.. Things are going to get really tight with the assignemnts coming in..and of course..VC.

1 Comments:

Blogger Seet Ying Cong Jacob said...

Yo Toh TOH! hahas Y.Cong aka Jacob here~ hahas~ just realise you very fond of calling yourself a loser or something? HAIYOH! You are not la... You're the upcoming conductor which will be taking Mr Kwei's place la... Common man You can do it! GO TErrence!!! Although I always call you traitor but of course I will always support my role model TOH TOH! YAYS! hahas~ So dun stress out too much take life easy... I am sure Victoria Chorale will do just fine man! Hahas! Cheers man! :) Smile always~

11:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home