...the point of no return...

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

And what's this! Retribution I say!

Guess what? Determined to do my part as a conscientious student FOR THE FIRST TIME (and probably the last in a local institution of learning), I was up to date with all the announcements, printed and READ the course outlines, took note of what textbooks to purchase , readings..watever!

And there I was this morning in school, queuing up FOR THE FIRST TIME to buy a set of readings that I need to prepare for tmr's tutorial. My turn came and guess wat! Out of stocks.

Loser.

Oh and I didn't stop there! Usually I would have gone "AH wat the heck! dun have dun have lor! " But this time round I'm so determined, I sent an email to my tutor, asking for help. She was really kind and offered to zap copies of the readings for me/others. Problem is, her office is in campus, and I sent the email from home.

Loser.

3 Comments:

Blogger inked said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:51 PM

 
Blogger inked said...

haha i can't believe i'm reading this. strange how one who goes against the grain of academia should be tied so inexplicably (and inextricably haha) to it. anyhow, all the best in nie, and good luck for the concert too. i'm sure it'll be a great show, as always =)

3:54 PM

 
Blogger terrrrrrr said...

oei! i wasn't going against it! merely not conforming to the normal processes and expectations that's all! heh!

anyway hope the show would be good. see ya there! (jio more ppl along leh..help sell tics..haha thanks in advance)

6:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home