...the point of no return...

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Exhausted...

I feel so tired every saturday night ..

Honestly, we're not ready. And I'm sure I ain't the only one who is flustered and worried with the current showing of the choir and how it would translate into the actual performance on concert day.

Can we build on what we've achieved tonight? I really hope so..I am getting quite sick and tired of myself for having to push the choir repeatedly. I'm sure they all hate me by now. Sigh. I can now fully empathise with zhihong's role as VC's AC. Bittersweet that is.

I really want the concert to be a blast. Not for self glorification but simply for the fact that I'm a member of VC, I'm darn proud of being in it and that its reputation is now at stake, if we screw the concert up.

Here we go again..

1 Comments:

Blogger terrrrrrr said...

yea..we shld..unwind..NIE is quite stressful too..maybe i'm giving myself the un-necessary pressure..coz i'm actually ensuring that I do my best in this course this time round. For the first time lor! haha

Oei and i dun think hao would get to read wat i posted next so get him to read my next post yea?

2:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home