...the point of no return...

Sunday, July 31, 2005

I'm so Glad!

Well, enough of the negative vibes from whatever! I just wanna say GOOD JOB BRO! I'm glad to see the old you back in action. I believe that as bearers of expectations and responsibilities, it is often difficult to find pleasure in the things we do. Especically so when there are so many levels of limitations and restrictions that are associated with managing this choir we are both strongly committed to. But this is the challenge and don't ever forget that we are driven by our passion for music and our calling to inspire others into making music.

Keep it up!

2 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Hey, i am inspired by you guys. Really.

I am of the opinion tt you're doing great job..jia you.! My respect and support to you!

10:55 PM

 
Blogger terrrrrrr said...

woah..i thot no one reads my blog anymore..but..thanks for the vote of assurance and support..i think that's what vc is supposed to be..mutual support and everything..

2:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home