...the point of no return...

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Glimpses into the Future?

This week, today especially, I was presented with a peek into my next 2-3 years of my future.
And I like what I see. Rather, I like what I heard. And felt.

I was exhausted at PRSS but I could see the sparks.
I was happy with AHS and the fact that the virtuous cycle is gradually put in place. I am personally very pleased with the kind of songs they are capable of handling nowadays. The level of technical difficulty and necessary depth in musicianship is not completely developed yet but I can see it coming.

I felt really at home with NY. I felt quite a lot of joy today.

Life is getting better.

Cheers dattebayo!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yayness. good for you.... and i guess the CBA is wonky no more! -zeewhy

9:41 PM

 
Anonymous m said...

I'm really glad for you. jiayou. =)

10:37 AM

 
Blogger Ying Ting C. said...

Hello Mr Toh! Wish you all the best in your career as a conductor (: And continue to inspire other people and ignite their passion for singing :D

10:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home