...the point of no return...

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Happy Teacher's Day

Probably the last time I'd be celebrating this day, in this setting and manner. Will I miss it? Definitely.
Nothing beats hearing simple words of appreciation from the ones who had terrorized you in the years before. And the ones who are currently doing so.

As I perform on thy stage, perhaps for the very last time, mixed feelings raged and several people appeared in my mind.

Mr Lee Kian Seng, my Economics teacher from VJC. You inspired me to walk the same path you took. I hope I've done enough in this short 3 years, to make you feel proud. Hope you are doing fine.

Mrs Magdalen Low, my mentor. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have settled in so quickly and assuredly. Without your guidance, I wouldn't have survived the first year(and the subsequent 2 hehe) in AJ as a JC2 tutor. I could have told you all this in person but I'm afraid I might actually cry so I'd put it here instead yea.

Mr Nelson Kwei. Thank you for giving me the opportunities and showing me what I can possibly be.

There were many more who had made an impact or two in my life and I extend my heartfelt gratitude to all who have contributed to my growth as a person.

Happy Teacher's Day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I appreciate the efforts and love you showered onto the kids. Because you are passionate, because you cared, they will benefit and be inspired. Thank you for doing your best as this is a precious gift to your students. Be strong as your journey is long. To sir with love, from a parent.

5:49 PM

 
Blogger terrrrrrr said...

thank you.

11:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home